Friday, July 8, 2011

What I think of....Softball

So I played softball for my high school the past three years and literally sucked. I could not seem to do the fielding of catching the ball all that well, especially pop flies. However, batting was not too bad and I actually enjoyed hitting the ball and running the bases. Watching softball is really my favorite part of all. So, some say Softball is boring or easy but it's really not either. It may not be the hardest sport but it's not an easy sport either. So if your one of those people, watch a live softball game somewhere close and then tell me what ya think :)

P.S. One of my best friends, Elena, made softball a blast. So if your going to play because your friends want you to, try it and see if you like it :)

Elena and Me laughing at a softball game..told ya it can be blast

No comments:

Post a Comment