Sunday, July 10, 2011

What I think about...the Ocean

Alright, so the ocean is cool and lovely and everything. Right now my family and I are vacationing in North Carolina and when i say my family, i mean literally there are 28 of us in two beach houses...crazy right? Well it's a blast!!! The ocean had high rip tides today so we couldn't really go out past our waists but it the waves are huge! Unfortunately, the rip tides brought a lot of seaweed and seaweed+massivewaves=seaweed wedgies...eww! Funny thing is, the three of us older girls are all trying to stay looking halfway decent since three hot guys (also from Ohio) are staying next door and happen to be on the beach at the same times as us. Well my advice from all this is, make sure you don't swim during high tides with rip tides cuz seaweed ends up in all the wrong places..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment