Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Review for True Blood: Season 4 Episode 1 and 2

Am I the only one who wants Eric and Sookie together?! Well, I have read the first couple books but to be honest, I like the show better. I did hear that, according to the books, Eric loses his memory which fits perfectly with whatever that psycho witch did to him and why he doesn't remember Sookie. Knowing Sookie, she'll want to help this new Eric (though he might try to kill her first since he doesn't know why she smells so good), and I hope they will get together. Meanwhile, Jason is being turned into a panther to make babies with Crystal!!! Personally, Jason just needs to get away from her because she is a little bit crazy. If Jason gets turned into a panther and Sookie is part faerie, that human family isn't actually human anymore. Bon Temps will not have hardly any humans since Tara left, Lafayette is some kind of wicken, and Jason might be a panther. The Sheriff is addicted to V, which I think is absolutely crazy and now Jason cannot control it. Bill is sleeping with other woman and I am beginning to suspect he has lost all of his humanity when Sookie left. Does anybody know if Russell Edgington is actually dead?! I mean you never really know with True Blood. Anyway I added a few pictures  :)



Eric without his memory
The evil witch and villain of this season

Bill Compton, Vampire King of Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment